STUDENT ATHLETES, PLEASE SIGN THIS, HAVE A PARENT SIGN IT AND RETURN IT TO YOUR COACH (CHECK THE MORE TAB UNDER YOUR TEAM FOR A PRINTABLE VERSION)
Bowling rules for 2018-2019 season
- Be ready to practice at the allotted time
- Come prepared mentally during practice, meets and tournaments
- No food is allowed during practice, meets or tournaments unless the coach allows it for health reasons. Drinks will be allowed behind the bowler’s area and Gatorade drinks and energy bars are encouraged during competition. No soda (pop) drinks or energy drinks, like the Monster type drinks are allowed.
- Cell phones are not permitted at any time and if visible, will be confiscated and can be picked up at the high school main office
- Grades are always important and must be maintained per MHSAA rules to remain active on the team
- The dress code will be black slacks and team polo (clean and neat). Yoga pants are not permitted during meets or tournaments per MHSAA Rules and will result in forfeit for the team
- You must participate in at least 75% of all competition to earn a varsity letter
At any time a player can be disciplined or removed from the team if he or she becomes a detriment to the team or school.
Remember, being on a school team is a privilege that is earned by hard work. You are representing your school, your teammates and above all else, yourself.
Student ____________________ Parent _____________________________